Born in London (Hillingdon), England to Irish parents. Moved to Sierra Vista in 1977, became US citizens in 1984....I have treble-nationality.
- 1992: Buena High School, Played in all the bands (sax, electric bass), varsity soccer, French.
- 1995: L'Université Catholique de Lille, Lille, France
- 1999: BA (French), ASU
- 1999 - 2000: Assistant d’Anglais, Lycée Pierre de Coubertin, Calais, France
- 2001 - 2003: QA MIDI/Video/Audio, Syntrillium Software, Scottsdale
- 2003 - 2007: AV and IT, Dobson High School, Mesa
- 2007 – Present: Systems Analyst, ASU, Tempe
- Released two records in America, France/Benelux, and England, as Vitaminman
- Signed by Sony France, compilation sold 50,000 copies
- Fluent in French
- Read Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ in French…the unabridged version
- I love synthesizers and MIDI. My favorite synths are the Yamaha CS80 and Roland Alpha Juno 2 (I own 5 of them).
- My favorite soccer teams are England, Newcastle United, and Tottenham Hotspur.
- I’ve seen Iron Maiden 5 times.
- My favorite movies are ‘Star Wars: A New Hope’, ‘Blade Runner’, and ‘Dirty Harry’.
- My favorite bands are Joy Division/New Order, Iron Maiden, and Loverboy.
- I love Illustrator, After Effects, Cubase, and Audition.
- Favorite quote: “This time next year you’ll be laughing at this” – Pauline Fahey, family friend
- Executive MBA support
- research software (SPSS, SAS) problem solving
- anything media
- fixing AV in rooms
- networked AV in McCord