PhD, WP Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, 2012
- Information systems and technology (IST) sourcing strategies: vendor consolidation, unified procurement, IT in supply chain management, make versus buy, partnership versus best-of-breed
- Technology-focused business networks: organizational strategies for industry standardization, cooperative entry strategies
- Enterprise solutions: appliance, business intelligence (BI), data warehouse (DW), billing and revenue management (BRM), customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Tsai, J. Y., Raghu, T. S., and Shao, B. B. M. Information systems and technology sourcing strategies of e-Retailers for value chain enablement. Journal of Operations Management, 31, 6 (September 2013), 345-362.
- Kauffman, R. J., and Tsai, J. Y. With or without you: Countervailing forces and effects of process standardization. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications 9, 4 (July-August 2010), 305-322.
- Kauffman, R. J., and Tsai, J. Y. The unified procurement strategy for enterprise software: A test of the ‘move to the middle’ hypothesis. Journal of Management Information Systems 26, 2 (Fall 2009), 177-204.
- Executive Director, Business Analytics, DineEquity Inc.
- Director, Business Intelligence & Database Systems, Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- Sr. Manager, Governance, eBay Inc.
- Sr. Manager, Training & Curriculum Development, Oracle Corporation